Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I ate Wednesday



It's Wednesday already??

Wow this week is going fast!

Sunday was Father's Day and, even though we don't have any children, I couldn't ask for a better pet papa than J for my babies!

The pups and kitties gave their "dad" a card and gift card to "Roosters". 

We stopped there over the weekend after watching "Super 8" (great movie BTW!)

They had an awesome drink called "Country Tea" which was:

Firefly sweet tea, sour, and pink lemonade and of course some type of alcohol. (I forget what, so sorry!).




OHHH EMMM GEEEE! This is my new favorite drink! I actually had two, which is really rare for me. I usually limited myself to one fruity drink, but I just couldn't help myself this time!

On to the eats!

Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Wing on top!
Wings of course!

We welcomed summer yesterday with fish tacos and fresh Mango Salsa!







And since it doesn't feel quite right to end a post without some type of dog pic (I am that crazy dog mama!) ,  here is a pic of Sammy and Daisy dreaming about what they want to eat...


They are looking in the back room of the basement where the cat food and the *cough,cough* litter box is. (Yes,my dogs are gross and enjoy kitty crispies) Don't worry, there is a gate up and they can't get to it!

That's it for now! Have a great day!!


Don't forget to check out my Mango Salsa recipe :-)

3 comments:

  1. ahhh yum mango salsa is alll I want lately! I have no idea how to buy the right mango and cut it at the right time though.... so you're welcome to come over and make this for me =)

    Happy WIAW Lauren! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to buy the right mangos either! I just look for soft ones and cut them up before they get too soft..lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mango salsa!!!! We did a mango topping for WIAW recently and it was soooo good!!!!

    xoxo
    Cat
    @BudgetBlonde

    ReplyDelete